A Weekly Offering of This n That

Rainy Day is my alter ego. She is the little angel that sits on one shoulder and whispers in my ear to forgo that 6" piece of triple chocolate fudge with the four scoops of ice cream on it; she is also the little devil who sits on my other shoulder and convinces me that I can eat just one bite of each and be satisfied, and then laughs with such great abandon when in fact, I eat the whole thing, she falls off my shoulder. Mostly, Rainy Day helps me see the humor in living and, mostly, she encourages me down the right path. Not necessarily the straight and narrow one (how fun is that?) but the path that offers the most adventure and fun.


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rainy Day, the Voice Coach

As you know, Rainy Day has little to know shame. She rambles on about a variety of topics, but she tries not to bore you, especially, she tries not to bore you with pictures and stories of her children and or grandchild. (The grandchild is an adult, and on his own, in another town, anyhow;-)

But Rainy Day has a dog who fancies herself the next Beverly "Bubbles" Sills. Yes, Paco Belle will frequently break into song, especially if she is wanting something. That something seems to range from attention to food. Or telling Rainy Day all about her trip to the Beauty Parlor (Grooming Salon).

Gentle Readers, I present, Paco Belle in her debut performance. Alas, I have tried to insert the video a few times, and something glitches, so you will have to click here to get it. Do, please, have your sound on.




No comments:

Post a Comment